This cell is constructed with quartz, borosilicate glass, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and Aluminum. The volume of the cell is 150mL. A Quartz optical window is attached to the cell in a leak-proof manner. The Quartz optical window diameter exposed to the reaction medium is 20mm. The Quartz disc thickness and diameter is 3mm and 40mm respectively. The PTFE lid is suitable for holding electrodes, gas purging tube, and temperature sensor. The size and number of bores are customizable.
- Available volume: 150 mL & 250mL
- Quartz optical window for a light source
- Window size: 20mm in 150mL cell & 30mm 250mL cell
- Detachable optical window
- PTFE lid for holding electrodes
- Gas-tight fitting
- Provision for attaching the working electrode holder